Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

Personification Writing

Kia ora Everyone, Welcome to my blog,


This blog is going to be about my personification writing. So the last blog post that I did is going to be the same thing as this one but this one is got writing to it. I f you are wondering on what we are learning about, we are learning about language features and the language feature is personification.  So what we had to get all of those words and then put them into sentences. Any way here is my work I hope you enjoy, here it is...




Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment and give me some feedback on my writing. I hope the rest of your day goes amazing. Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.