Pages

Monday, September 16, 2019

MY WEEKLY WORDS

Kia ora Everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be showing you my weekly word. This week's word is enthusiastic. I already knew this word. Any way this blog  includes what I think it is, the real definition and  a sentence with the word in it that I made up. Here is my work I hope you like it...



Thank you so so much for reading my blog post. I hope you like it. Please comment about when you were enthusiastic and why. Any thanks bye 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nevaeh,

    I love your blog post. one problem in your story you said ( When I was netball) I think you should read your blog post and see if it makes sense. Other than that it's cool. It is really amazing that you have done this. Keep it up. How many blog post have you done? Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Finau,

      Thanks for the comment. I will re-read my sentences and make sure it make sense, by the way thanks for mentioning that. I have done 114 blog post. How much have you done? Byeee

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.