Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

MY HOSPOT DOC LEARNING

Malo everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. This blog is going to be showing you my hotspot doc learning. So what we had to do was we had to watch this video which look like there was a storm on a mountain with snow on it. We had to find some things that you saw in the video and write an action and emotion. Any way I took a photo shot of my work, I hope you like it and here it is...


Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like my post. By the way here is the link to the video Video Link 2
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.