Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

SLJ practice. Amazing fact about Canada

Salut everyone 

This term we have been learning about the Summer Learning Journey.  In my class we had to pick a country that we would want to go to and learn new fact  about. The country  that I wanted to go to was Canada.
 I will be telling you the capital city of Canada and other interesting facts.
Hope you learn more about this country.

1. the of the capital city of Canada is Ottawa.

2. The population of Canada's capital is 934,240

3. In January the weather is very cold -6 to -14 and it rain for ten days

4. Ottawa is located in east part of Canada

5. The languages most commonly spoken in the capital city is English and french



Please give me feedback
thank you for reading Bye 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nevaeh, I thought your blog was very interesting. I did not know Ottawa was the capital of Canada. I like the way you have set out your information, it has made it really easy to read. It sounds like it is very cold in the Winter, do you know what the temperatures are during the Summer months?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice, thank you for commenting on my blog, the summer days are June to August and the weather is 21 to 77 degree, bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds a lot warmer to me. Are those temperatures Celsius or Fahrenheit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nevaeh,

    I like your blog post, and I did learn some things about Canada.
    Like the capital city is Ottawa and how its located in the east part of Canada. Is there any other facts you can find?
    I look forward to seeing another blog post and a reply.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shania, thank you so for commenting on my blog and a interesting fact is Canada has more lakes then the world combined. Is there any more fact that you know that I haven't put in my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alice, sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner your. The temperatures is both of them they change thank you for commenting bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.