Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Market day

 Hi everyone,

In this blog I am going to be telling you what happened yesterday. So yesterday was market day at HHS. What we had to do is make a product to sell at our market day. We were all put into groups, my group was F4N1 D4WG$ and we were making scrunchies. In my group was Aliyah, Christina and Temera.  My gourp didn't end up making much scrunchies so Whaea Jude gave us some shoes that she wanted gone to sell. The shoes sold pretty good. Me and one of my working partner wore some of the shoes to advertise them. At the end of the day we sold about 80 shoes and got like 40 dollars. It was really fun and im sure everyone enjoyed it. 

Thanks for reading, hope you have a good day bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.