Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

SLJ Practice watching TV in Canada

kia orana readers

I know I haven't been doing this much now but I got another SLJ Practice for yous on Canada but this is about me I was so tied when I got to my hotel room last night so I fell asleep and I woke up in the morning so thought I just going to relax for the whole day so I hoped on the couch and  scrolled down at the TV shows and movies it was called "Cailou favorite plate" it is about a boy called Cailou had a plate but it was his favorite plate and he wanted it to go everywhere with him and he lost it. I liked that it was different to New Zealand TV shows and what I didn't really like about it was that when had to solve the problem of finding his plate he could of asked if anyone knew where it was. If I had to rate it out 5 to 1 it would be 3.5. Now if you are from Canada maybe you would want to watch a popular TV show from New Zealand if you do here is a link to watch it TV show TV show it called Shortland Street.

Thank you so much for reading please leave a comment bye

2 comments:

  1. thank you for telling me about your journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shylah,

    your welcome maybe next time you should comment something a bit more longer and helpful

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.