Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

My Haorld google drawing

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog,

Today's blog post is about Harold the giraffe work that is have done. I am doing this because not that long ago Harold the giraffe came to visit my school. Anyway my teacher Miss D made my class a google drawing about what a leader is and what a boss is and what differences is  between them. We also learned about animals and which animal are leaders or bosses. There was a golden retriever, a beaver, a lion and a otter. Any way just like the weekly words that I did a took a photo shot my work here it is.

Hope you enjoyed and I also hope you learned something.
Thank for reading, remember to give me some feedback 
Goodbyeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.