Pages

Monday, March 4, 2019

Insanely cool weekly words

Talofa lava incredible bloggers, 

Today I will be doing another weekly words. This week's amazing is going to be a word that you probably didn't even know that was a word until now, the word is (Flabbergasted.)
I am really excited for this weekly word and I am so excited for yous too, because most of you probably  haven't even heard of this word and I am telling about it now. It basically means if you are in shocked or something, I took a photo shot of my work here it is,

Hope you enjoyed my weekly words, I really won't to know if you already knew this word, I can't wait to see your comments
bye
      

2 comments:

  1. Hola,
    Nevaeh I like your blog post because it has a nice catchy title. That is a fantastic blog post you've done. "That right there" is a nice definition about Flabbergasted. I also like your example and your sentences. May be next time make your screen shot better and check your spelling and also reread because some of them doesn't make sense. Do you already know this word or you just know it from the weekly words?
    Keep doing an awesome work good job.BYE

    Kind regards
    Shadrach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia orana Shadrach,
    I thank you so much for reading my blog and for the amazing comment.It was really hopeful and kind. I didn't know the word at all. I want to know did you know this word. Anyways thanks for the comment bye,

    Nga Mihi Nevaeh

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.