Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Weekly words part 14

Hi everyone,

It has been so long since I have done a blog post I have been really busy. Today I am going to show you another weekly word and the word is Adversary. It basically means that you are like competing against someone who might disagree with you. Any way like all ways I take a photo shot of my work and I hope you like it. here it is...

Thanks for reading have an amazing day. Please give me feedback if you think that is what adversary means. Byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.