Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

!! MY MATHS !!

Whats up Bloggers,

In this blog post I will be showing you my maths. So what we had to do was find the depth, the length and the width which all of them times together which would be the volume. After that I have to try and find a box that it will be for my shoes. So any way I took a video of me explaining everything else. Here it is...




Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Comment down below what your shoe volume is. Thanks again byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. Great video Navaeh, i like the detail you have put into the video,and your audio description is clear and precise.
    Keep up the good blogging Navaeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brent,

    Thanks for the awesome feedback. I hoped to see you at school tomorrow. Thanks again byee

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.