Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

ATHLETICS

Kia orana Readers, 

Today I will be going to be telling you about my athletics. Any way if the first session my group which is the year six girls had to do high jump first. which was with Mr Martin. We had to get into to line that felt better to jump in. Second one we did sprints and we did that with Miss D. Each time that we did a race we would mix up the lines. I remember the first race I came third place. The third sports thing we did was long jump with Mrs Clifford We all lined up and one at a time of we went. 

The second session we started with discus. Which was with a student teacher that I can't remember her name. By the way I would like to thanks Miss Scott for all of the hard work you have been doing for all of us. The second athletics activity was distant. That was ran by Tarsh. We had to ran around the outside of the school. Then lastly shoot put. Which was with the amazing Miss Scott.

Thank you so so so much for reading my blog post I hope you enjoyed. Comment about your favourite activity. Mine is Shoot put. Any way goodbye  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nevaeh

    What was your favourite sport? Mine would be high jump.

    From Kalolaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kalolanie,

    Thanks for commenting on my blog. My favorite sport will probably be high jump as well. Any way I hope you have an amazing day.

    Bye Nga mihi Nevaeh

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.