Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

All about me on Piktochart

Halo bloggers,

Welcome to my blog. Today I am going to show you a cool website called Piktochart. It is a really cool website and hopefully you have a chance to go on it. I use the piktochart to tell yous a bit about myself and things that you may not know about  me. It can do a lot of things you can change your background to what ever you want and you can add images to it you can do a lot on it. I down loaded a image of my work. I hope you like my work it took me a very long time any ways here it is.

Thank you so much for taking your time by reading my blog. Please comment something special about you and also comment and tell me if you ended up going on Piktochart.
See you on my next blog bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.