Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

I so excited for tomorrow

Hi guy,

Welcome to my blog, you are probably thinking why I am so excited for tomorrow???? well my birthday is tomorrow and that is when I will be a year six. I already got two early I got two floaties and a whole jar of lollies. I will do a blog about my birthday. On my birthday we are ice skating after school then we are going to margret mahy park then having fireworks. I made a slide show with a link it is of me till when I was a bit younger till now. push the writing that says link to video to watch the slide. link to video.

Thank you so much for reading my blog, next time my blog is going to have a slide on it about my birthday please comment when your birthday is. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.