Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

My new reading activities

Hello everybody, How is your day going,

Today's blog is about my new reading group and my new reading activities. A really cool thing that my Fabulous teacher Miss D did was to tell which group we were in is she put us in planet, my planet is Venus, I took a photo shot of it,



  there is also a link that you push and it takes you to a the activity, so what I would do is push on Venus And is will take me to a page that look like this,
there is way more then that, that is just a so yous could get a quick peek of it. That is basically all I wanted to show yous,

Don't forget to comment how you are doing and also comment down below if you have cheeked out the Reading site
Bye 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Neveah,
    That is a quality blog post that you done. Nice to see you have a blog post about your reading. I like the way when you explained which group you are in reading and what topic is your reading. And also when I went into your blog I see the flashing pictures so that why I commented on this blog post. By the way make sure to fix your sentences and your punctuation. Any ways that is a awesome blog post that you done. Have a nice day.(:BYE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Jhrnyelle,

    Thank you so much I really appreciate your amazing comment I enjoyed reading all the helpful and kind things you have wrote. What I meant when I wrote 'yous' when I talk I say yous but I am meant to say 'you all' so thank you for asking that question. That is pretty cool that we are in the same reading group. Anyway bye

    Nga Mihi Nevaeh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo Shadrach,

    You really do keep up with your comments. Thank for the Awesome comment. Next time I will try my best to fix up my sentences and look at my punctuation. Anyway I hope the rest of you day is goes great bye.

    Kind Regards Nevaeh.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.