Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

School Expectation brainstorm

Kia orana everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I will be telling you about a new activity that I started to do today. It has four boxes that has an expectation like your personal best and Respect others. I brainstormed down things that are my goals that I will try to accomplish during this year. I did my work on a google slide. I took a photo shot  of my work. I hope yous think I did a amazing job. Here it is:



Thank you for reading comment down below and tell me if I did an amazing job or not???
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.