Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Water safety

Hi Readers,

Today I will be going to be showing you my poster that I did on venngage. As you know this blog is about water safety. This includes what you need for a lake, the sea and a river and also activity you can do in that environment. Any way I hope you like my poster here it is...

  
Thank you so much for reading my blog. Please give me feedback on this post and tell my your favorite activity you can do at these places. Byyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nevaeh.I like that you have included what you need when you are at these places.I think when you are always on the water you need a life jacket.To me,that would be the most important piece of equipment.Mind you, I also think that some fishermen should wear a life jacket as they might get swept off the rocks. Have you ever been fishing?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI MRS CASSIDY,

      Thanks for for reading and commenting on my blog. I also want to say thanks for the awesome feedback. I have been fishing before, I got the biggest fish out of my family with me. Any way here is a question for you have you been fish and if you have did you catch anything. I hope your day goes amazing bye.

      Nga Mihi Nevaeh

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.