Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Turning decimal into fractions

Kia ora Everybody, Welcome to my blog,

In this blog I will be showing you my work on how to turn decimals into fractions. Any way my teacher Miss D told us to get into buddies. My buddy was Finau. Here is a link to here blog. After that My teacher put some decimals on the white board and told us to turn them into fraction. Then answer them and after that for have to make a google drawing about it. Here is my google drawing, I hope you like it...



Thank you so much for reading my blog post. I hope you enjoy. Please comment if you now the fraction to the images that I put in the google drawing. Thanks again byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.