Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

My Swimming Lesson

Hi Readers,

Today I am going to be telling you about my swimming lesson that my class has been doing this week. Everyday of the first and second week of term four everyone in my school goes to Canterbury Swim School to do swimming lessons. Any way My amazing teacher Miss D told us that she video the first day of our swimming and then a couple of days later to see how much we have improve. I have got the first video for you guys. Here it is I hope you enjoy...






Thank you so much for reading my post. I hope you enjoyed it. If you want to see my last video comment and stay turned to my blog. Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.