Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Turning fraction Into Decimals

Kia ora Bloggers,

W.A.L.T: Change fraction into decimals.

In this blog I will be showing you how to change fraction into decimals. My teacher Miss D put five fraction in the board and told us to change them into decimals. Then she said you have to come up with three fraction and get a buddy to work them out and help you make a google drawing about it. My buddy was Finau and here is a link to here blog if you want to cheek it out. Any way I took a screen shot of my work. Here it is hope you like it...




Thank you so so much for reading this blog. I hope you liked it. Comment and try and answer these question. Any way I hope the rest of your day is amazing. Thanks again byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.