Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The Warriors Visit

Kia ora bloggers,

On Friday a couple weeks ago my school had special visitor come into our school and it was the WARRIORS. There were only three players that came but there were two other people but I didn't know who they were. The three people that came from warriors names were Jackson, Addie and Ali. Any way were all waiting for them in the gym. Then the doors opened they were here I was so excited. They inter juiced them selves and told us there favourite ice cream. After that we played a game and what happens is that somebody has to ask us a question and Jackson waved a Warriors flag and Addie and Ali picked one side of the hall, Ali picked my side. Then they pick word that we have to yell out really loud, the word that my team yelled out was Fortnite and the other team yelled Warriors. If you yell loud enough they will pick someone from the side that yells louder to answer the question. If you get it right you get I prize and I got a prize. It was a mini Rugby ball. Okay that is all for today but there is one more thing photos of all of us together 
here they are hope you enjoy them,





I hope you enjoyed. Please comment and tell me if  you have seen the Warriors before Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.