Pages

Monday, April 1, 2019

All my amazing pets

Hello guys,

Today's blog post is going to be different because I am going to show you all my pets. Before I show you I want to tel you what my pets are so I have one lizard he is a yellow bearded dragon, two rabbits they are white and they have really rare eye, they are blue but sometimes when they are in the dark the turn red, four dogs. One of my dogs are a Chocolate Pitball Cross Hunter Way the other is a Hunter Way cross Rotty the third one is a English Balldog the last one is a Red Nosed Pitball. I will be putting some photos of all of them. On top of the photos there will be there names.  Here they are hope you enjoy.


Grimps










Caesar 










Sheka
   











Sonson











Puppy girl











Tiger, peaches and louie, douie shouie












Salt and Sugar











Thank you so much for reading hope you enjoyed and please give me some feedback on this blog and tell me if you have any of this pets at your house. Any ways thanks talk to you next blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.