Pages

Friday, April 5, 2019

My Amazing goals

Kia orana guys,

How are you. On Wednesday Keri came into our class, If you don't know who she is she is an amazing teacher aide. Anyway she came into our class because our other amazing teacher went to a meeting, Keri told us to do an activity. We had to write down a goal we think we can work on then write down steps that can help us accomplish it. So today I am showing you my goal and how I think that I can get better at it step by step. My teacher Miss D made  a google doc so we can write it all down. I took a photo shot of my work I hope you enjoy, here it is.

Thanks for taking your time to read my blog. Hope you enjoyed, please give me feedback, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.