Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Thailand Student Visit

Aloha reader, how are you

On Friday some Thailand student came to our assembly. They did an amazing dance and some funny acting based on there kick boxing which is called Muay Thai. I thought that part was really cool because I do Muay Thai too. Any way I have some videos of the dance and the funny kick boxing that they did that I want to show you, here they are, 














Thank you for taking your time to read this blog, I hope you like it. Please comment and tell me if you have heard about Muay Thai before?? Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.