Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

My New Pet

bula everyone,

Today's blog is about my new pet. I am really excited for this blog. It is a boy and he is a blue tongue lizard. His name is Togna and his nickname is fatty boy because he is really fat. It was really exciting because I was just sitting down on my bed watch a movie when my aunty put him on my lap, when I saw him I was going to cry, I was happy because I love animals and most of all reptiles.

He likes to hide in between pillows, he likes to stick his tongue out and lick people and his tongue is blue, he also likes to watch movies. He is so big, his like the size of my arm. My dogs like to steer at him and find him when he hinds. 

Anyway I took a photo of him and I am going to show you, here he is.


Thank you so much for reading. There is only one problem with Togna is that he might not get along, you can comment of you want about if you think they get along and I will reply back to you  and tell you. Anyway bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.