Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

!!MY AMAZINGLY AWESOME TOPIC SLIDE!!

Kia ora Every people,

Today's blog post is going to be about my topic. So as you may or may not know we are learning about performing arts which includes dance, music and drama. I am going to show you my slide that I made for my learning. I haven't finished all of it so some of the page are empty. I hope you enjoy my slide here it is... 




Thank you so much for reading my blog post.  I have a question out of all the performing arts which one is your favourite. Any way thanks again byee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.