Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Part Two My Reading

Hello readers,

In today's blog I will be doing another reading activity. So what we had to do for this activity we had to find a video that shows you how to get water from a cactus.  So I hope you like my reading activity, here it is...



Here is the link if you want to see the video here is a link...
How to get water from cactus



Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this blog. Comment if you knew that you could get water from a cactus I didn't. Thanks again goodbyeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.