Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Part Four My Reading

Talofa Everyone,

Today I will be doing another reading activity blog post. So what I had to do for this one we had to say in a google drawing what you think a quirt which is another made up thing in the book I am reading. Any way like always I will be showing you my work I hope you enjoy it. Here it is...


The reason why I think it is this is because in the story it said the Baba's pet which in the main character pet quirt flew on her shoulder.

Thanks you for reading. Comment if you agree with me and this is what a quirt might look like. Any way thanks again bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.