Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

WEEKLY WORDS

Hi Readers,

Welcome to my blog. Today's blog post is going to be about a weekly words but this weekly words are kinda different but not by much. So this week's word is cheeky. It is a really easy word I knew it straight away. Any way like all the other ones I have done I took a photo shot of my work. I hope you like it. Here it is...




Thanks for reading this blog I hope you enjoy. I have a question for you what does in means comment if you know or just guess byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.