Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

!! MY READING !!

Kia ora everyone, welcome to my blog,

Today's I will be going to show you some reading activities. So we had to do six of them but I five. So the first activity was when you have to say what you think a  which is a made up animal in the story we are reading which is called petronus. So any way her is my work...



Thank you so much for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed this blog. Comment down below if you have read the book. Thanks again byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.