Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Part Two Hotspot Doc

Malo everyone,


Today I will be doing another hotspot doc learning which is basically writing. So what we had to do for this week's still turning a telling sentence into a showing but the is on is a bit more about changing the sentence that my teacher wrote. Things that was easier for to change them was that the part that you have to write is more exciting and we more describe the telling sentence. Any way here is a photo of my work to give you more of an idea of what I mean. 


Thank you for reading my blog. Comment if you think that you think that the part that I wrote which is on the left was more exciting . That is all for today byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.