Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

My Amazing Weekly Word

Bula readers, welcome to my blog,

Today blog post is going to be a weekly words. This weeks word is really easy the word is fragile. I wasn't that excited but I still did and I did it faster then I usually do my weekly words. In my google drawing it explains the differentiation, an example and My own sentence that I made up that has fragile in it. I hope you like my work and I also hope that you enjoy here it is.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read thins blog I hope you liked it. Please give me feedback and tell me about if  you know another sentence. bye

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nevaeh.What a great sentence you have used.You wrote that you finished this really quickly.Because you completed it quickly maybe next time you could re-read your work and use punctuation.Here is my sentence.

    I have a lot of black and white cow ornaments.I worry about cleaning them as some of them are fragile.

    How did you like my sentence?I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Cassidy,
    Thanks for your comment and the amazing feedback. I think I should start re-reading my blog post before I post it. I wish that I came up with that awesome sentence. I got a question for you, do you actually have cows? I have a lot of pets at my house, I have 5 fish, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 2 rabbits and 1 lizard. Any way thanks for the comment

    Nga mihi Nevaeh

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.