Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

My brilliant weekly words

Talofa everybody,

Welcome to my blog. Today I will be showing you another weekly words. This weeks word is Mayhem. I always hear this word in movies but I don't know anything about it so this is going to help me a lot hopefully it helps you too. Like all the weekly word I have done I took a photo shot here it is hope you enjoy.

Thank you so much for reading please comment and tell me if you already knew this or if this helped you bye.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.