Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

My bar graph and pie graph


Kia ora everybody
Today I will be showing you my maths activity. We were learning to understand how to change a bar graph to a pie graph so my teacher told us to find a team to work with and I picked some of my friends Finau, Mea, Christina and Alla. 
When we were learning about it My teacher said what the difference between  bar graph and pie graph. The pie graph is yous to see the hole thing and the bar graph the difference between the the things.
In my group we just split our group because one group had to do the bar graph and the other had to do the pie. I was doing the pie graph with Christina and Mea. We also had to make the same thing on our Chromebook but we just had to do the bar graph.
























Thank you so much for reading, can you please comment if you know how to make a bar graph into a pie graph, thanks again bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.