Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

Exciting weekly words

Hi bloggers 

Today I am doing another weekly word. This weeks awesome word is Magnetic. This was actually last weeks weekly word I didn't get to finish off my blog about this and I finish all my work I needed to do. I already knew this word and a lot of people knows it to. It is the same as always I took a photo shot here it is hope you learn something  if you don't already the word here it is.

Thank you for reading. Hope the rest of your day is  amazing  bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.