Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

My water colour art

Malo everyone

Today I will be doing my first blog post that I have done that is about some art work that I did, so I am so excited to show yous it.

The step that I went through were pretty easy.
1. give your paper a  wash/wet your paper with water
2. Think about what you want to do 
3. paint whatever you want 

There were a few strategies they were flicker white paint, glad wrap, crystal salt, salt wash and bleach but we didn't get to do that. My favourite strategy was the flicker white paint because it made  my work look like a galaxy and is went really well with the crystal salt,

I took a photo of my work I hope you like it.


Thank you so much for taking your time to read  my blog. I would really like to know if you have ever done water colours before, I can't wait to hear about it 
bye 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.