Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

My writing

Hi everyone, how are you?

Today I am going to show some of my writing that I have been working on. I put some part of movies in that I have watch.
It has a photo that would suit this story here it is hope you enjoy.

The the founding of lost plan


When the old American plane 3680 crashed like two
years ago, no
one even knew about it until a couple of weeks
ago the explores
Jane Wilson and Jacob Dowson found it when
Jane was taking
photos of the great (blue Macaw) it
flu to another tree to another tree.
She pulled the two big leaves a side then came across the plane. She looked inside it. It had moss and broken seat. She shouted out to Jacob ‘Jacob Jacob come quick I found something. He came he brought the radio.

The next day Jane woke up and there was helicopters and everything outside even the local news. They soon found out that it is not safe on the island so they jumped on helicopter and left.

The end

hope you enjoyed my writing see you in the next blog bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.