Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Scientific and Descriptive Slideshows

Aloha Everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be showing you my slideshow that I made with my awesome friend Susie. I am really excited for this blog because I am putting my first slideshow in my blog. I you enjoy my work and if there is a few mistake please comment and tell me. It will be really cool if you could go and cheek out Susie's blog will put a link right here (Susie's blog).
Well any way here is my slideshow hope you enjoy and learn something.




Thank you for reading and please go and cheek out Susie's blog it is way more exciting then mine. Anyway hope you enjoyed bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.