Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

My Amazing Lego Maze

kia orana readers, welcome to my blog,

If you haven't reed the title I am going to show you a Lego maze. We had to work in a group. In my group I had Christina, Mea, Susie and Finau. I will be showing you how my maze work and how you can win on it. I am excited to show you my maze so here it is hope you enjoy.




Thank you so much for reading hope you enjoyed. Please comment on this blog. I would really like to know if you have ever made and Lego maze before. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and learned something today. Hope the rest of your day is amazing, bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.