Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

Creatures (Activity 18)

Kia ora Everyone,

Today I am going to be doing another creatures activity. I did activity 18. What we had to do for this one is I had to find some feather then take a picture of them after that you need to make a poster with the picture and the right what bird you think that the feather belongs to. I took a photo shot of my work so you can see it here it is...

Thank you so much for reading this blog post. Comment down below if you might know which bird these feather are from. Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.