Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

My Topic Learning

Hello readers,

Welcome to my blog. Today's blog is going to be about my topic learning. 

So for this term we are learning about art. It is not like the art that you would do with paint or pencil. It is like drama, music and dance. Right now we are learning about dance and all the types of dance their are. 

So the first activity is we had to do you this was researching all about dance and the types of dance. I photo shot my work  so you can see it. I hope you like it and maybe even learn something new any way here it is...




If you are wondering what the links got to here they are.

 
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoy this post. Comment your favorite type of dance. Thanks again! Byee ...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nevaeh.

    I like your blog post but I really think you should make sure it makes sense because it is to hard for me and everyone else to read it so I think you should read it again. bye have a nice day at school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alla
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. Next time I will try and re-read it. Thanks again byyee

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.