Pages

Monday, July 15, 2019

Creature (Activity 5)

Hello amazing readers,

Welcome back to my blog. Today's blog is going to be about another activity. If you haven't seen the title I am doing activity 5. what we had to do for this one is we had to ask a our family what there favourite sea animal is and why. So they only people I ask was my sister Temera, my dad, my mum and including me.  Any way I took a photo shot of my work to show you, I hope you enjoy it. Here it is...


Thank you so much for taking your time to read this blog post. I go a question for you what is your favourite sea animal. Any way I hope the rest of your day goes awesome bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.