Pages

Friday, July 12, 2019

Creatures (Activity 12)

Malo everyone,

Today's blog it going to be about another activity. So today's activity is activity 12 and what we had to do for this one is we had to write the abc the write all the animals that start with that letter.

So what I did was I made a google drawing and then I wrote the abc then the name of the animal. Some of the letters I needed help with it so I look it up. 

So any way I took a photo shot of my work so I can show you. I hope you like and enjoy it. Here it is...


   
Thanks for taking your time to read this blog post. I would really like to how your holiday is going and if you didn't know any of these animals. If you don't just comment and I will tell you. Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.