Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

Amazing Hotspot Doc Learning

Kia orana bloggers, Welcome to my blog,

Today's blog is going to be about my writing. So what we are working on is changing an I sentence to a the sentence. I am going to be showing you a picture of my latest work that I have done but before I show you I will be explaining what we had to do. Whet we had to do was we got a picture of a storm sort of thing and we had to write five sentence that starts with the but you have to see it in the  picture. Any I hope you enjoy it here it is...






 Thank you fro taking you time to read this blog. Comment if you have your own sentence of the storm. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.