Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

Community Challenge Poster

Hi Readers,

Welcome back to my blog so today I am going to be telling you about a poster that I made with my friends Finau. So the poster was about a Community Challenge that we are having in my school gym. So I made a poster as you know and I am going to show you on this blog post. Here it is...

Thank you so much for reading this blog I hope you liked this blog post. Comment if you have been to Finau blog if you haven't seen her blog here is a link . bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.