Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Creature (Activity 17)

Kia ora everyone,

Today I am going to be doing another activity thing. So today I am doing activity 17 and in this activity you have to pick any animal and then you have to make an acrostic poem on fact about the animal. So the animal that I picked was a giraffe. Any way like last time I took a photo of my work, I hope you like it here it is...

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this blog post I hope you enjoy. Comment down below if you already knew these fact?? Any way I hope the rest of your day or night is amazing bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.