Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Creatures (Activity 1)

Kia orana bloggers, and welcome back to my blog,

Today's blog is going to be about some thing that I will be doing over the holidays. So what I am doing is my teacher made this activity chart sort of thing, it is all about animals and what we had to do was we had to do them. Here is a photo of the chart so you get a better idea...

Any ways you probably can't see the first on but that one says I have to tell you what my favourite animal even if it is mythical. My favourite animal is a lizard. So what I did was a made a google drawing of my favourite animal and some facts and pictures.  Any I took a photo shoot of my work, I hope you like it and enjoy it here it is.




If you can't see the facts here they are...


Here are three fact about them.
1. Many lizards are carnivores, which means they eat meat. A typical diet for a lizard includes
ants, spiders, termites, cicadas, small mammals and even other lizards. Caiman lizards eat
animals with shells, such as snails.
2. They have walked the earth for some 200 million years.


3.  Most lizards are active during the day. Lizards are cold-blooded animals, which means
they rely on their environment to help warm their bodies. They use the heat of the sun to
raise their body temperatures and are active when their bodies are warm. The sun also helps
lizards produce vitamin D. Their days are spent sunbathing on rocks, hunting for food or
waiting for food to come their way. 

Thanks for reading my blog post about this activity. Please give mt some feed back about your favourite animal and what it is. Hope liked this post bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.