Pages

Monday, July 15, 2019

creatures (Activity 6)

Kia ora everyone,

Today I am going to be showing you another creatures activity. what we had to do for this one is I had to get to different specie of animals and then put them together and make your own animal specie. So the to animals I put together was a lion and a jaguar and the for it is a jagalion. Like all ways I took a photo shot of my work to show you guys. Here it is...


Thank you so much for reading my post. I hope you enjoyed it. Comment down below what would be another cool fact about the jagalion. anyway byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.