Pages

Friday, July 12, 2019

Creature (Activity 2)

Talofa Guys,

Today I am going to be doing a another activity. So I am doing activity 2. So what we had to do for this activity is we have to Pick if we wanted to be a chinchilla or and porcupine.

So what I picked was a chinchilla. If you are wondering what these animals there are some photo on the google drawing that I did. So like I mentioned I made a google slide so  I didn't have to explain it a lot.

Any way like all ways I took a photo shot of my work I hope you like it. Here is my work...


Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed it. Comment about what you would rather. Bye  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.