Pages

Friday, July 12, 2019

Creatures (Activity 13)

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be doing another activity. This time I am doing activity 13. What we had to do is we had find different materials and make a of artwork of what I think it would look like under the sea.

So what I did is I got a box and then tape blue paper to the sides of the box then I got other blue materials  and make it look like the water and added all the other details including the fish and seaweed. 

I was kinda hard to make it so my aunty and nan help me a bit. Any way I took a photo of my artwork. I hope you enjoy it  and like it. Here it is...



Thanks you so much for reading my blog post I hope you liked it. Please comment if you think you know what I used to make this other than the stuff  I said in the last paragraph. Any way thanks again byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.