Pages

Monday, July 15, 2019

creatures (Activity 8)

Ciao everyone, welcome to my blog,

Today I am going to be doing another creatures activity. So I am going to be doing activity 8. What I had to do for this one is I had to watch the trailer of the secret life of pets to see what the problem is. Warning if you haven't seen the trailer and you want to watch the movie I am going to spoil it know.  Anyway I think the problem is that all the thought animals thought that the new character in the movie (which is a baby) gets lost but the baby just goes his pre - school. Then they try and look for him and then they get lost.

Anyway that is all for this blog post. If you haven't seen the the trailer here is a link. I hope you enjoyed this blog post byee  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.